On the same phone, WhatsApp can be used with two distinct accounts. The instant messaging app is one of the most widely used on the planet. It allows you to message or call another WhatsApp user from anywhere in the world as long as they have access to the internet. The Facebook-owned app is available for Android and Apple users to download for free and can be used on both mobile phones and desktop computers. The program does, however, have some limits, such as the fact that only one WhatsApp account may be utilized per phone number. On Android smartphones, however, most manufacturers allow users to install two versions of the same software.
Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei, Honor, OnePlus, and Realme are among the companies that allow users to set up dual apps, parallel apps, or twin apps. They utilize different terms for the same feature, which allows customers to have two separate versions of the same software, allowing for two different apps. Continue reading to see how to enable this function on various phones.
If you use WhatsApp, you are well aware of its relevance and function in bringing people together. The platform’s large viewership makes it an ideal alternative for many users and allows them to communicate effectively regardless of location. One disadvantage of WhatsApp is that you are only allowed to have one WhatsApp account per device. However, using Dual WhatsApp on your phone is possible. We’ll look at how to use two WhatsApp accounts on one phone in this article.
- Xiaomi phone users running MIUI can head to Settings > Apps > Dual apps. Samsung phone users can head to Settings > Advance features > Dual Messenger.
- Vivo users can go to Settings > Apps and notifications > App Clone.
- Oppo phone users can tap on Settings > App Cloner.
- Huawei and Honor phone users can go to Settings > Apps > App twin.
- OnePlus lets its users clone apps by heading to Settings > Utilities > Parallel Apps.
- Realme users can go to Settings > App management > App cloner.
Common Ways to use dual WhatsApp on one smartphone
- Go to your phone settings
- Look for terms like “dual apps,” “app clone,” “app twin,” and “parallel apps.” The feature’s name is determined on the smartphone you’re using.
- Turn on the toggle next to the WhatsApp application.
- Return to the home screen after the process is completed.
- You should see a second WhatsApp icon with some kind of marking on it, indicating that it’s a different app.
- When you open it, you’ll see the WhatsApp setup screen.
- Continue by tapping Agree.
- On the next screen, press Next and input a different phone number from the one you used to set up WhatsApp.
Officially, having two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone is not permitted. However, because most phones now have dual-SIM capabilities, it’s not uncommon for people to want to utilize both numbers with WhatsApp even if they only have one device.
Chinese smartphone makers, such as Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei, and Vivo, have kindly provided workarounds for their devices. Even Samsung handsets include a Dual Messenger option that allows you to use WhatsApp on both of your phone numbers.
Alternative Ways To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Smartphone
On the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, WhatsApp also has a WhatsApp Business app. This approach works for both Android and iOS users, so use it to get dual WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone. These apps were created by WhatsApp and can be used to create a WhatsApp Business account. Furthermore, because this software works in tandem with WhatsApp, you may effortlessly manage two accounts for personal and business purposes.
Steps To Follow
- Search for WhatsApp Business in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, or click on the above links to be directed to the relevant application.
- From your respective app store, download and install the app.
- To begin the setup procedure, open WhatsApp Business.
- Enter your unregistered WhatsApp phone number or the phone number you want to use as your secondary WhatsApp account.
- In the following step, enter the OTP for verification.
- If you have a backup, you can opt to restore it or skip it.
- Choose a profile photo for your WhatsApp account after entering a business or personal name.
- Complete the setup and start using your secondary phone number on your primary phone.
These are the many methods for enabling numerous WhatsApp accounts on the same mobile phone; these methods are especially useful if you have a Dual SIM smartphone. While all of the previous techniques work on an Android phone, the WhatsApp Business approach can be used on an iPhone to use dual WhatsApp accounts. Apart from using Dual Whatsapp on one smartphone, there are several amazing Whatsapp features through which you can be facilitated while chatting with your friends and family. You can use the Whatsapp font trick to add emotions to your conversation and make it more special.